Renée Tanner - Close to My Heart Independent Counsultant

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I have been in a crafty mood and getting things done. 

Thought I would share two new projects made with some great products from Close To My Heart.


This finished product makes me so happy. It is like Close To My Heart made the "Avonlea" paper pack  just for this retro family photo that I love! Don't you love it when things work out like that? Besides the paper I also used a My Creations Star as the base, Avonlea compliments canvas shapes, chocolate waxy flax, green & blue buttons, & Foundry binder clips.  All can be found @ my online store craftymrst.ctmh.com



Project number two is something I have been itching to do. So when my daughter's eighth grade photos arrived I was so excited:) Close To My Heart's display tray is such a good quality. I have used trays from other companies and I find the size depth to this well built tray superior.  The best thing about this project was that I made it with the scraps and stamps from the Scholastic Workshop On The Go and other extras that matched this paper line!  Again you can find everything at craftymrst.ctmh.com and if you have any questions or comments feel free to share.  

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment